Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011



Promote its development in Article Marketing Automation

How to get more miles on Article Marketing Automation by encouraging their actions.

Do not send your articles to Article Marketing Automation, Pat yourself on the back and forget about it? If you do, you're missing out on some great improvements in your search engine rankings. Äôve I had some success through the promotion of blogs on Article Marketing Automation received my terms.

Here I would like.

Normally, an element of Article Marketing Automation will have a link on the homepage of one of my pages, I am promoting as well as a deep link to a page of money and a link to a page on the website of the element. Over the next few weeks I check the blogs of my articles by using the ping notification of new housing. You can find this on the dashboard of WordPress, you log into your administration area.

If you are promoting a traditional site, please check your Awstats (within your cPanel) and throw at a glance Äúlinks from an external page from a search engine, the African Union, you will find information about where his articles have been received. Although the pages, that human trafficking will be displayed in the list out, it is not, AOT something wrong because it shows in these pages that the traffic they deserve more to be encouraged.

Anyone with me add to Technorati Ping the URL here, visits to ensure that they are aware that the blog is attached to me. Random also add 1 or 2 social bookmarking accounts and submit the URL of the RSS feeds for multiple channels with this free service.

This whole process takes less than a minute, but also favorite blogs that I think are superior to regular blog I can find my articles on. It would be a personal decision, but I want a page rank, a pleasant subject, etc. So the next time you a marketing automation article is the article on the subject, I use a Äôll links in this article promote my message in this blog.

This is based on Page Rank of the page that increases the value of links to pages on my website.

You will see great improvements in traffic, search results and page rank of spending a little time to promote their development in accordance with all or part of the above steps.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Bila Bermanfaat Silahkan Beri komentar Untuk Artikel ini
Spam Akan Kami Hapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...